An organization driven by values
I Supply Company is a family-owned, systems foodservice and paper / janitorial products distribution service with deep roots in the community and the commitment to do what’s right for our customers and our employees. In operation since 1944, we are driven by the values that enable people and businesses to make the most of every opportunity. Our business solutions are delivered through three divisions:
- Systems Foodservice Division supplies food and paper supplies to multi-unit restaurant chains, delivering to more than 700 fast food and casual dining locations 5 states.
- Street Division distributes disposable tableware and related items to foodservice operators, along with cleaning and janitorial supplies, paper towels and other sanitary products.
- Redistribution Division delivers a full line of paper and janitorial products to associate distributors in a diverse network.
With headquarters in Fairborn, Ohio (a suburb of Dayton) we are strategically positioned to service our regional customers throughout the Midwest. I Supply Company is a member of leading foodservice cooperatives, UniPro and Afflink.
What we value
The values that are centered on people ― respect, reliability and fairness ― are at the heart of all we do. We act on our convictions and live them at every turn. What drives people to I Supply Company?
- Customers are treated fairly, with transparency, and benefit from a wide choice of vendors and flexibility in delivery that drives down costs
- Employees flourish in an atmosphere of opportunity where contributions are respected and rewarded
- Prospective employees can consider, with optimism, a company with high standards, stability and a bright future
Driving values home means we don’t give “lip service” to guiding principles: We walk the talk ― emphasize winning, people-centric values ― in every facet of our business.
Our company culture
Our environment is one of openness, respect, and opportunity ― It's a workplace where new ideas are welcomed, where all employees are treated fairly, and where employees can thrive. This is what we believe and practice:
- Strong values define who we are, and point the way to continuous improvement
- High ethical standards move us to act with integrity, consistency and honesty
- Openness and inclusion are the norms; every single employee has the opportunity to excel